###, ###, and ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beverly

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you Lord for all you do for me. Thank you for my job, my home and the many blessings you have given me. Thank you, Lord, for my beautiful Grandchildren. I ask you, Lord, please bless ###, ###, and ###. Surround them with your presence, protect them and keep them safe. Let them feel your peace and heal their hearts as they are separated from us and go through this hard time. Please, Dear God, Let me be granted temporary custody of my grandchildren. Please, bring them home to me until they can be reunited with their Mom. Please, God, my life is empty without them and I feel so bad for what they must be going through and feeling. Please, let them be brought home to me soon, Dear Lord. I ask you this in your precious name. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Son and his wife are disrespectful to me each time I cannot babysit my grandchildren. My Son said to me that I was the best mother anyone could have but I was a terrible grandmother due to spoiling my grandchildren too much. My daughter-in-law has moved her mother into their home. Her mother...
Replies
11
Views
187
All honour and Glory for the godhead presence in my life. I come before you petitioning for my grandchildren that I have brought up before I came into this shelter to stop being forbidden to speak to me. It has been 3 months since I came here and my daughters spiteful actions will not allow them...
Replies
12
Views
159
Thank you Lord. Lord I'm tired. Everyone wanting me to give them, whether it's money, my car, or what benefits them from my older sibling, children, or grandchildren and it doesn't matter if I'm struggling. As long as I help them. I also include my mom. I'm praying for me and my peace. I pray my...
Replies
12
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,976
Messages
16,817,132
Members
651,111
Latest member
Wrielparn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom