And crash more trouble. Money and financial problems are ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysaviormylord

Prayer Warrior
And crash more trouble. Money and financial problems are tearing my household apart. My parents fight like they want to split but they can't even afford to split. I've sorta got a job but not really because for some reason it's not finalized yet. Also they are really weird about hours and expectations. But we can all pray for that after. I need prayers for peace in my family and for a way out of these financial problems. We've had one thing break after the other in our kitchen, etc, and also a car accident needing lots of repair. I am crying out for desperate help.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY for my friend ###.....he is THE KINDEST PERSON and is desperately financially broke and needs money very badly and quickly to avoid even worse disaster. He has exhausted the assistance of everyone he knows and whom he asks to help. PLEASE...PLEASE pray for him that he comes into a...
Replies
10
Views
434
Time is running out; I can feel the walls closing in. My car is broken down and is undrivable. I can't afford the ###+ to get it fixed. I'm living in an ###. (It's cheaper than a motel and an apt is not feasible.) I have to go about ### miles to work. If I can't get to work then I lose my job...
Replies
11
Views
465
  • Locked
In the name of Jesus I pray to be safe and protected without pain and trouble. In the name of Jesus I pray for the job that I've been praying for without pain and trouble. In the name of Jesus I pray for the healing I need without pain and trouble. In the name of Jesus I pray to be stronger...
Replies
6
Views
82
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom