And answer about my move to ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was thinking about moving from ### to ### to a discipleship home because I want to do the work of the Lord and i really need to know if this is what God wants for me, but I need an answer about it. Could you all pray about this for me and if you are able to talk to God can you ask him if this...
Replies
9
Views
43
Summary (due to privacy): Please pray for me about my immigration journey which has been ongoing for years. I started following you on YouTube since July this year 2023. I have been in this country for 18 years, always getting refusal from the Home Office. Now I submit my fresh claim, and I...
Replies
6
Views
657
My prayers were answered about my health, I should be happy. I am happy, but God my mind isn’t right. I’ve been going into stress over drive for a month and where I should have found relief and peace I did not. My mind still hurts, my heart hurts, my soul doesn’t have peace. God I need to help...
Replies
9
Views
419
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,327
Messages
16,809,893
Members
650,732
Latest member
Fioruereth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom