And also some women who had been healed of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineteen51

Beloved of All
And also some women who had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities: ###, called Magdalene, from whom seven demons had gone out, Luke 8:2
And he said to them, “This kind cannot be driven out by anything but prayer, Mark 9:29
 
I pray in agreement for the will of God to be done in this situation. You are a good God, a mighty God, an awesome God who can do above and beyond anything that we ask. Step in my Lord in Jesus name I prayn in agreement....AMEN!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
Heal a person I care about....And also some women who had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities: ###, called Magdalene, from whom seven demons had gone out, Luke 8:2 And he said to them, “This kind cannot be driven out by anything but prayer, Mark 9:29
Replies
10
Views
280
  • Locked
Heal a person of a mental problems I care about....And also some women who had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities: ###, called Magdalene, from whom seven demons had gone out, Luke 8:2 And he said to them, “This kind cannot be driven out by anything but prayer, Mark 9:29
Replies
10
Views
246
  • Locked
Heal a person of a mental problems I care about....And also some women who had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities: ###, called Magdalene, from whom seven demons had gone out, Luke 8:2 And he said to them, “This kind cannot be driven out by anything but prayer, Mark 9:29
Replies
7
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,554
Messages
16,812,376
Members
650,874
Latest member
Troultael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom