An Amazing Miracle:

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Lord, I ask you humbly in Jesus' awesome name, to deliver the people who make our home life unsafe and torment-filled, from their demons today, uncover all the lies, the deceit they speak, and the abuse they are doing to us, and bring their hearts and heads into full surrender. We ask you to show them that they do not control this home, not anyone at any time—and that you deal to them today. We know that you watch this family—you have saved us from a few things in life, and we ask you for your loving mercy and compassion upon us today—Saturday 1 October—to deliver this home and immediately bring healing, light on the dark people, and love and safety and just peace. I ask you to send those things as parcels from heaven right now, and angels in every room permanently to prevent trauma and trouble in here. Tonight, I ask that the demons come out howling and get drowned in a pool of eternal damnation, and the people who have been doing the harm and welcoming these demons into our home and working with them or the person rather, would stand trial today before the Court of God Almighty, and be so ashamed for their atrocities and behavior that they would repent before the five of us, without excuse or contempt. I ask you to protect my brother from any of their antics. Your blood covering of protection be upon him right now, and seat an angel with him at all times. That nobody in our home would bully him physically or emotionally and that your hand of favor would be so prominent upon him that the demon-possessed person will just never be near him, or me, feeling the strength of that anointing. Fire of the Spirit consume that child until the demons therein become ashes right now, Holy Fire conviction do not let her go—she shall not be free in this home—until she apologizes and begs for the forgiveness of the people she has traumatized shamelessly. She goes to church and does all sorts of stuff, and this is deceitful and disgusting to God, that she serves and puts on a lie in His sanctuary. Please expose her today, so that this will not continue. Lord, tonight defeat the demons and allow the angels to take over in our home and the Holy Spirit.

In Jesus' name.

Amen.
 
Dear Father, please bless ### and the family at home with consolation, strength, love, peace, and forgiveness. Please protect them from any danger and harms. Please bless the people who against ### and family with Your love and peace. Please Lord, intervene the situation. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Psalm 91

1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High

will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.[a]

2 I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress,

my God, in whom I trust.”

3 Surely he will save you

from the fowler’s snare

and from the deadly pestilence.

4 He will cover you with his feathers,

and under his wings you will find refuge;

his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

5 You will not fear the terror of night,

nor the arrow that flies by day,

6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,

nor the plague that destroys at midday.

10 no harm will overtake you,

no disaster will come near your tent.

11 For he will command his angels concerning you

to guard you in all your ways;

12 they will lift you up in their hands,

so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.

13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;

you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

14 “Because he[b] loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him;

I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

In Jesus’ mighty name. Amen.
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

Dear God I ask in Jesus’ name that I will love You with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love that will never die but increase on a daily basis. Answer this prayer Lord Jesus exceeding, abundantly above more than I can pray, ask, think, dream, or even imagine. Amen, so be it, and it is so.

PS: Dear Lord,

Because I believe and know for a fact …Jehovah, my God desires to bless me through His Son Jesus Christ, my Lord, Savior and Redeemer. Jehovah has promised to supply all my needs according to His riches and glory in Christ Jesus, today and everyday I declare that:

I am blessed with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love for God, His Son, and the Holy Spirit. I am blessed with God’s supernatural wisdom and clear direction.
• I am blessed with creativity, courage, ability and abundance.
• I am blessed with a strong will and self-discipline.
• I am blessed with a great family, good friends and good health.
• I am blessed with faith, favor and fulfillment.
• I am blessed with supernatural strength and divine protection.
• I am blessed with an obedient heart and positive outlook.
• I am blessed when I go in and when I come out.
• Any curse or negative word that has ever been spoken over me, is broken right now, in Jesus’ name.
• Everything I put my hands to do now and in the coming years will prosper beyond my expectations. And the same blessings I just spoke over my life will flow to the person who sent me this e-mail. We are blessed in Jesus’ name.
• I declare that with God, ALL things are possible! Amen. So BE IT!

Always speak blessings over your life daily, each and every day!!!

U-R-Blessed,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I ask You in Your full name that tonight be the night that you deliver my future wife and I and our relationship from this trauma that occurred a year ago today. Today marks a month since the enemy cost her to flee from me again, and Lord Jesus, we ask You to bring the season of...
Replies
6
Views
96
DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER, THANK YOU, FOR THIS DAY! YOU'RE POWERFUL AND LOVING! TODAY FAITHFUL, I COME TO YOU, WITH GRATITUDE FOR ANOTHER DAY. TODAY TO WALK IN YOUR PRESENCE.. LORD, I STEP INTO THIS DAY NOT BY MY OWN STRENGTH BUT TO LEAN FULLY ON YOURS. FATHER GOD, NOT BY MY OWN WISDOM BUT...
Replies
7
Views
224
Happy Fourth of July, everyone. I'm facing a hard dilemma here. I was raised in a Satanic cult, and I know that my mother made an occult vow binding me to my brother. I wasn't always a great, Bible-believing Christian. I was once homosexual and a lukewarm Christian. Since then, I have fully...
Replies
10
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,430
Messages
16,787,949
Members
648,990
Latest member
Ghedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom