AN ABSOLUTE MIRACLE IS NEEDED

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 8:4 : For before the boy knows how to say ‘My father’ or ‘My mother,’ the wealth of Damascus and the plunder of Samaria will be carried off by the king of Assyria.” The Lesson: God's promises and judgments happen swiftly and...
Replies
11
Views
92
An Ode to a True Visionary Oh, look upon us, your humble, broke, and apparently "entitled" taxpayers, as we gather to weep totally real tears over the tragic, shameful resignation of our beloved official. We are simply devastated that he will no longer be able to grace us with his genius...
Replies
7
Views
129
Dear heavenly father I come to you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and I come with Thanksgiving into your courts with praise and I come with a humble heart yet I come boldly to your throne of grace asking you to please nothing short of a miracle is going to help my granddaughter...
Replies
9
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,132
Messages
16,796,403
Members
649,675
Latest member
Kruidarultor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom