Penenby

Disciple of Prayer
Amen. Man of God please pray for my husband he has been sick with diabetes, hypertension, and kidney failure for the past 5 years. He can not stand on his own, he can not walk he is on a wheel chair. We need your prayer Man of God My name is ### from ### ###.
 
Amen. Man of God please pray for my husband he has been sick with diabetes, hypertension, and kidney failure for the past 5 years. He can not stand on his own, he can not walk he is on a wheel chair. We need your prayer Man of God My name is ### from ### ###
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the Word Of God in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in

John 15:7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help, show us how, and bless each of us to fulfill God's purpose (the reason why You created us). And God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Reasons to take me: 1. I WANT TO GO. 2. I have no reason to stay. 3. I'm in pain. My death will stop my pain. 4. I'm afraid. My death will end my fear. 5. I have no purpose. 6. I'm a burden. My death will free up resources better used elsewhere. 7. It will save government money. 8. Dying is my...
Replies
9
Views
784
It's so past time for me to be gone. I'm a burden. I deserve death. I want to die but I'm too chicken to take myself out and don't have a method that I'm certain will give me the desired result: my demise. Please God, take me. Don't leave me here to suffer.
Replies
9
Views
207
Dear heavenly father God I pray to rebuke reject resist bind up and cancel out on the dream I had last night and for the past 3 months at least about my cousin ### and ### Having bad intentions on me negative thoughts making faces or something against me or you reviewing something to them that...
Replies
6
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,005
Messages
16,794,393
Members
649,580
Latest member
Haumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom