Amador ### for the cross; A EZ ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Bro/Sis in christ, I have lost my Gold Cross and am feeling really worried about not finding it. It was my carelessness this happened and I have been having it for a long time. Please pray that I will find it and I feel God is trying to say something to me through this.
Replies
14
Views
511
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:3 : A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick; Historical Context: During Isaiah’s time, the Israelites were often drawn to the pagan...
Replies
10
Views
174
There is something wrong with my right eye. I don't like to see when my right eye gets cross-eyed nonstop because it affects my right eye with the side of my right head. I don't know how to correct the problem with my right eye which causes cross eyes. God, please heal my right eye to be correct...
Replies
8
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,926
Messages
16,793,692
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom