Am setting up a structure to start ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am setting up my profile for a work venture, please pray it’s successful and I get it right 🙏
Replies
12
Views
304
Dear God please give me wisdom, skills and grace to quickly and securely set up a new pc (with all the needed software) and help me set up a printer. Help me retrieve or reset passwords and other login info so I may use the software accounts I have already purchased for vpns and encryption...
Replies
9
Views
300
(Deuteronomy 11:26-28 NIV) See, I am setting before you today a blessing and a curse– {27} the blessing if you obey the commands of the LORD your God that I am giving you today; {28} the curse if you disobey the commands of the LORD your God and turn from the way that I command you today by...
Replies
2
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,726
Messages
16,802,768
Members
650,224
Latest member
Karuzeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom