am pregnant. I need God to bless ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Paster ###, I am pregnant and got an accident on the ### January and they are saying there is no heartbeat in the embryo and that there will be a need for evacuation. My prayer 🙏 request. This pregnancy is an answered prayer by EL-ROI and I don't want to lose it. Please remember me in your...
Replies
8
Views
406
Please pray for me I am pregnant. I went for a scan today and the results were that there is an uncoiled nuchal cord around the baby's neck. Yet my EDD is on ###/###/####. I need your prayers for me to have a safe delivery.
Replies
7
Views
561
Hi I need pray for my family and financial,My Bill's is out of hand my hand I need my father God to pay all my debts in full and bless me and my family with a Grant us with a Blessing so we don't have to worry about anything , Because my family in need of living food my bills is so far gone I...
Replies
12
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,444
Messages
16,788,084
Members
649,001
Latest member
Whaeliintown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom