Am praying for good health, and a boom ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my mom good health and long life. She suffering from some illness in her body pray for my mom God bless her good health and long life I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen Amen
Replies
10
Views
91
Pls pray for my healing, my job, my sons well being, my moms health, siblings finances, my husbands business & safe travels. Pls pray for our protection & guidamce. Tnx for praying
Replies
10
Views
218
Please pray that my health will get better. I have suffer long enough. Also pray that I get a money blessing it seems like bad luck keeps following me. I am a good person and helps every that I can, but, it seems like I get nothing in return but bad luck. Please pray that it goes away. ###
Replies
9
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,649
Messages
16,790,555
Members
649,222
Latest member
Doriersarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom