Am not to be successful in financial ...

May doors open for you in Jesus' name

Am not to be successful in financial growth, no proper job or business, all financial crisis. Every day worry killing me. Please remember
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for the Filipino security company ### to be blessed and successful at finding their good christian guards new work at new job sites in the ###, ### counties in the new year of ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
8
Views
259
Praise the Lord, I am struggling financially and finding it difficult to meet my needs. Whenever I get a job, the pay is usually too low, and I often leave because I do not feel motivated to stay long-term. Although I started working in 20##, I still do not have a stable income and am currently...
Replies
8
Views
146
Dear prayer partners. Please pray and believe God with me for a job position to be possible for me. My former work place is closed down and I am now in need of a new job. I am a Phlebotomist with on the job training as a clinical assistant. My doctor colleagues are fighting to get me jobs where...
Replies
8
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom