Am in a Processing of applying for ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus, my group are travelling together, we have an important trip coming up, group members are yet to receive visas. I request you to remove all inhibitions in our way and make the process smooth for all of us . Please allow all put visas to get processed on time . Amen
Replies
9
Views
114
Hello thanks again for all of the prayers they have been life changing! So I have been cleaning houses and office buildings for over 3 years now and I am the assistant office manager and the manager of all of the cleaners. I have been so blessed at my current job and love what I do but it has...
Replies
11
Views
131
Praise be Jesus, pray with me that God touches the heart of my land surveyor ### to process my land title deed, which he has refused to do so from last year February and yet I have paid him all the fees required.
Replies
5
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,217
Messages
16,797,228
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom