am in a financial criss please pray ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brother/Sister in Christ. Please keep ### and me (###) in your prayers during a very difficult time. We are facing a severe financial crisis after years of running our pharmacy at a loss. We were hoping to rent out the space, but the deal unexpectedly fell through at the last minute. ### is...
Replies
12
Views
163
I have been overwhelmed by so many things lately, and the stress has caused severe sleep problems, which have affected my work efficiency. Tomorrow, I am facing a significant financial loss, and I have been even more restless and unable to sleep these past few days. My family depends entirely on...
Replies
6
Views
146
Good morning, Papa. I'm ### from ###, and I need your prayer support. My dream showed that someone would be wearing my clothes, always be stacked in water, be monitored, and most importantly, my finances grow worse. I'm highly educated and working but things are not working. How do I also...
Replies
11
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,133
Messages
16,807,551
Members
650,572
Latest member
Gwuitargate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom