Am having sign of pregnant but when ###

Brenalch

Disciple of Prayer
Am having sign of pregnant but when i run a test is showing me negative, pls pray for me for God to turn it to pregnant in this month of ### i don't want to see my period again
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My fiance was everything I wanted. The year leading until I met him I was alone, betrayed by everyone in my life, suicidal, and depressed. For about a year. Then he came to my life, offered protection, support, and partnership. He was everything I ever dreamed of after believing I would never...
Replies
9
Views
172
Thank you again for those who have prayed for me, thank you so much. Today I didn't get my period from all my stress but I won't let it get to me, God has showed me signs and symptoms of my period coming soon it might even come tomorrow who knows. All I know God won't let me down so easily not...
Replies
6
Views
629
Hello my name is ### and this is my first time being awaken by this type of dream. I’ve been stressing about furniture for my future child’s room, I’m scared nothing will fit. So ofc I had a bad dream about shopping for furniture. In this dream there was a dark entity, it was disguised as a...
Replies
7
Views
374
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,048
Messages
16,806,528
Members
650,500
Latest member
Daelliawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom