Am Glad. Thank You God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flavia

Good and Faithful Servant
Thank you God. Yesterday I was sad, was hurting, my spirit was low. I DON'T KNOW HOW I GOT TO THIS PAGE and how I even got the zeal to post what I thought was causing me to feel like that. I had never felt low in my Christian life like yesterday. Thank you all for your prayers and the few I chat with. Asante sana for the advice and verses given. I am glad so much glad I am here. I didn't know how I could cope with the sadness I felt deep inside my heart and how far I felt I was from God.

Thank you all who stood in for me.

I appreciate.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
praise god
default_hail.gif
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to say although I am financially struggling with paying rent this month, I want to thank God and thank those that have prayed for me. As of today, I just got promoted to supervisor at my job. I am praying for peace, protection, direction, positivity, and making a positive change with my...
Replies
9
Views
182
After years of trying to find answers for my ###'s health issues, today's appointment feels like a breakthrough. There will be another referral but this specialist was very specific and confident in what the issue could be. Thank you for helping him continue to try even when he got frustrated...
Replies
7
Views
248
Replies
8
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom