Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for healing from asthma, depression and rejection. I pray to be delivered from constant financial constraints, joblessness, failures and debts. I pray to settle down in marriage with the right man. And I pray to know God and overcome evil. Amen
Replies
6
Views
335
Hi everyone! I’m a single mother of two young children and have been reading my Bible and praying trying to draw closer to God lately, and have unfortunately been struck down with the flu. My daughter is so sick she’s ### years old and my son is ### I’m also very ill as I write this to you...
Replies
10
Views
511
I would like to submit another prayer. I have submitted several prayers. I have been in a struggle since 2016 with the father of our children. I am a very good mother, try my best but definitely not perfect. Father has had this girlfriend when the kids were young (she would send me pictures of...
Replies
10
Views
594
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,854
Messages
16,815,861
Members
651,037
Latest member
Ylnustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom