Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Am ### from ### I have been following and watching Emmanuel TV for years and i believe my ### will receive his healing from here and God will hear our prayers. His name is ### ###. My ### has been sick for a month now at first the hospital told us it was tuberculosis and could be treated but so unfortunate the second x_ray we are told its cancer affecting his brain, one eye, liver and his kidney...please Man of God and ### church team pray for my ### that he may receive his healing I have faith in the almighty God of prophet ###.
Hey ### we are standing with you in praying for your ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
We should pray to God that he may with stand him my ### is even rejecting anymore hospital treatments he lost hope about life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm asking I have I'm asking for a Prayer to pray for me I have a lot of pimples in my face dark spots and everywhere my face they are starting itching whenever I'm going to my periods they are starting itching after you remove that fit inside this way you become to be better but after that to...
Replies
9
Views
154
Homeless man that I have been helping. Is he now trying to deceive me.? I met a homeless man earlier this year in front of a retail store. I shared the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ with him, and gave him some food that I had with me from going grocery shopping earlier in the...
Replies
11
Views
174
I so need prayer for Jesus to heal me of this chronic constipation! I've had it for years I don't want to be reliant on laxatives that I know that can be harmful to your body. I want to be reliant on Jesus and not what I'm doing which I have tried so many options and nothing seems to stick. So...
Replies
8
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,446
Messages
16,799,952
Members
649,969
Latest member
Braererwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom