Am ### ### from ###, I don't ...

Aghimak

Disciple of Prayer
Am ### from ###, I don't know what to do due to loan, right now they have taken away my car and it's only my source of income. Please pray for me feel like dying.
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus' Name, we come before You on behalf of ### and ### from ###. We ask that You would provide ### with the wisdom and courage to face the loan situation he is facing. We pray that You would give him the strength to endure the hardship and that You would provide him with a way to make ends meet and to keep his car. We ask that You would open doors of opportunity for ### to make a living and to provide for his family. We ask that You would bring peace to his heart and mind and that You would give him hope for the future. We thank You for Your goodness and mercy and we ask these things in Jesus' Name. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the desire, knowledge, and passion to delight myself in You and always seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Cleanse Me of Anything that Breaks Your Heart
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray God gives me the strength to walk away from my marriage and not look back in Jesus name It’s not fixable i’ve made mistakes and my wife hates me we get along and it’s back to arguing when’s she mad she makes comments like you only want me for maid and sex because i don’t always pick...
Replies
12
Views
105
I hope the demon is gone away from my house I hope it's not here and I hope it never will be real my curtains are open my dining room curtains are open and I don't know what to do if you don't help me Jesus then I won't do it myself
Replies
11
Views
163
Life in I realize it is overrrrrrr everyday I remember it is overrrrr I stop trying to fix things greatly due to the haterszz Satan shite crew..if it’s a good thing I completely let go of certain areas of my life period..I don’t spend any money unless it’s a need to avoid the hatersszzz...
Replies
9
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,747
Messages
16,780,667
Members
648,310
Latest member
Nymuimere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom