Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I came out of the apostate, false churches that MANY of you are still going to. Why is the church that you are going to apostate, and false? Let the record speak for itself. MANY of you on here are going to a church that has its doors more closed than they are open. That in MANY cases is only...
Replies
9
Views
112
I am ### from ###, I want God to give me a miraculous marriage from August to October 2024. I want my admission and traveling document to be processed for my visa God should shrink every fibroid inside my ### for financial breakthrough Traveling abroad breakthrough for ### Family deliverance...
Replies
4
Views
313
Dear lord, Your child came to you to repent my sin. I promise that I will never make such sins in my life ever again. Please accept my prayers and today I will give back what I took and may God change the mind of my boss and other related people to forgive me and give me a chance to sustain at...
Replies
4
Views
435
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,226
Messages
16,808,269
Members
650,628
Latest member
Bhoereurren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom