Am finishing my exams on Wednesday.. I ...

Gashhugh

Disciple of Prayer
Am finishing my exams on Wednesday.. I thank God for guiding me through.. Please pray for ### to get good scores..please
 
Dear Heavenly Father,
I pray in agreement to this prayer and ask that it be granted.
In Jesus Name.
Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Will you please pray for me that what the enemy means for my harm by railroading me lying on me and blocking me so that I can't be successful that God turns it into a blessing for me? Will you please pray for me that I passed my new job training and that I have success in my new career? Will...
Replies
10
Views
183
In Jesus name, I pray that God calm my nerves and I remain focused, efficient and pass the board exams. Please pray for ###.
Replies
12
Views
591
i have my final exam in a week in which there are two papers to the exam, and i may have procrastinated it a little too much and i didn't realise how hard this exam was, but i really need to get a good score on the two papers. currently i am trying to study for the exam, but it is just not...
Replies
7
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom