Anonymous

Beloved of All
Am ### ### a Ugandan by nationality living in the northern part of the country. I want pastor to pray for me because I have a lot of problems.

1: I can save money and if I get some money, I feel like my eyes are closed until the money goes away or some big problems just come across that may consume the money.

2: All girlfriends I get just take me like not serious and that seems to be like all our family is suffering from the same problem and it's like we have some curse or cause.

3: My studies are on and off yet I want to continue and finish the circle and no one supports it from my family as well as no one finishes his or her own studies. Please pastor help me pray for my family, for my studies, financial situation, direct me to God's way and I want a new good spirit in my life.

Here is my watsp number +256### ######
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Am ### ### a Ugandan by nationality living in the northern part of the country I want pastor to pray for me because l have a lot of problems. 1: I can save money and if I get some money, I feel like my eyes is closed until the money goes way or some big problems just Came across that may consum the money. 2: All girlfriend I get just take me like not serious and that seems to be like all our family is suffering from the same broblem and it's like we have some dewish or cause. 3: my studies is on and off yet I want to continue and finish the circle and no one support it from my family aslo well as no one finish his or her own studies please pastor help me pray for my family, for my studies, financial situation, direct me to God's way and I want a new good spirits in my life. Here is my watsp number +### ### ### ### ###

Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the WOG in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in 1 John 5:18

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 NATIONAL & WORLD LEADERS NEED OUR PRAYERS (now), 1 Tim 2:1-2, The New Testament Urges Prayer for ALL in Authority... 1 Tim 2:1-4... 🇺🇸 🇨🇳 🇪🇺 (North America, Central and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Middle East) 🇯🇵🇵🇭🇰🇷🇹🇼 🇮🇷🇮🇱🇵🇱🇷🇺🇰🇵, Nations His Inheritance, Ps 2:7-8... Earth Helps...
Replies
10
Views
50
🙏 NATIONAL & WORLD LEADERS NEED OUR PRAYERS (now), 1 Tim 2:1-2, The New Testament Urges Prayer for ALL in Authority... 1 Tim 2:1-4... 🇺🇸 🇨🇳 🇪🇺 (Europe, Asia, Middle East) 🇯🇵🇵🇭🇰🇷🇹🇼 🇮🇷🇮🇱🇵🇱🇷🇺🇰🇵 (Africa), Nations His Inheritance, Ps 2:7-8... Earth Helps Discipline Christian Persecution and...
Replies
11
Views
55
🙏 NATIONAL & WORLD LEADERS NEED OUR PRAYERS (Now, Can't Show News Articles, China, Russia & Their Allies are Actively Preparing & Prepared for Global Conflict, Peaceful Nations Unprepared, Undisciplined by-and-largely), Tim 2:1-2, The New Testament Urges Prayer for ALL in Authority... "I exhort...
Replies
10
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,953
Messages
16,793,975
Members
649,535
Latest member
Valuezourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom