Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm asking I have I'm asking for a Prayer to pray for me I have a lot of pimples in my face dark spots and everywhere my face they are starting itching whenever I'm going to my periods they are starting itching after you remove that fit inside this way you become to be better but after that to...
Replies
9
Views
160
I am pregnant and I have been drinking occasionally and I have been struggling with this. I feel stupid because I am not thinking of the baby and I need prayer for deliverance.
Replies
6
Views
423
I have been pregnant for one year and 6 months now my babies did not show. I have been to so many Hospital and labs; they said they cannot find any babies. Please God help me. Also, for one bad dream to another, I always see myself in covens and my house where I stay before in Nigeria very night...
Replies
8
Views
362
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,021
Messages
16,805,919
Members
650,470
Latest member
Jeudunran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom