Always besides me, dear Lord. Thank you for all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fabiancuenca

Good and Faithful Servant
Always besides me, dear Lord. Thank you for all the opportunities that you put in my road.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Matthew 7:7 â€Ask, and it will be given to you seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

I give it all to Your holy hands Lord.

Let Your will be done.

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband had a trigger that brought past emotions and resentments. Please say a prayer for ### and ###.
Replies
7
Views
309
Prayer for Psalm 39:12: “"Hear my prayer, Lord, and listen to my cry for help; do not be silent at my tears. For I am a foreigner residing with You, a sojourner like all my fathers.” Our prayer: Dear Yahweh, we come before You today with a humble heart, seeking Your presence and guidance...
Replies
8
Views
161
My lord am asking for financial miracle today, you know how stressed I am because of this. I need to pay my loans and my rent and water bills lord without you I can't do it alone.
Replies
8
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,931
Members
649,229
Latest member
Sioren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom