Alpha Membership

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for membership of club I want to get it on my ###'s name please pray for it
Replies
9
Views
238
Prayer for what should I do regarding about my church membership because I am in a house church but hoped to return to my parent church one day when everything just dies off and when it is considered safe to return to ### then I returned for my marriage and when the members stop their gossiping...
Replies
6
Views
262
Lord, my professional membership body are stating I am non compliant which could have terrible implications. I pray that they accept the proof I showed them proving I met all the requirements they asked me for last year, I am very worried.
Replies
8
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,727
Messages
16,814,353
Members
650,978
Latest member
Aerierguantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom