Alone

  • Thread starter Thread starter kayblue
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord bless my ### and bring life into her spirit...Lord lead her to places where fellowship, divine fellowship can encourage and bring her mind to a place of peace. Lord lift this heavy heart and speak Peace to her mind heart and body...Lord touch her with Your love and let her know without doubt that this is part of Your plan for her to seek and find what You have purposed for her in these endtimes...Lord use her for the glory of Your kingdom in Jesus name...
 
Dear Jesus please hear the desperate prayer of Your child. Have mercy on her Lord. Cover her with Your most precious blood and give her Your peace which passes all understanding so that her zest for life can be restored. We ask this in Jesus name. Amen!
 
As Jesus stated in his words U are Not Alone I want leave u nor forsake u. God said it himself. So let us pray. Father in the name of Jesus please pour your love down upon this person. Shower his/her soul with your love and allow this person to see your goodness living in their life in Jesus name we pray. Amen God bless you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I'm trying to process the fact that I believe I'll be alone and isolated for the rest of my life. This just seems to be where God has me. I belong to a church and no matter how much I try, I even feel isolated there. So I guess I'm just supposed to be alone for the rest of...
Replies
11
Views
161
You have left me with no solution so the best solution is to leave you alone this Christian God alone. I don't want you anymore neither will I have to submit to your will and Jesus you asked for it that I left the faith because of your empty promises and failed prayers now you can trials after...
Replies
10
Views
292
Hi, I am struggling mentally living in my apartment. There is constantly a smell of illegal substances, my upstairs neighbor has become a nightmare and I don't get any sleep anymore because of the evil that is coming from up there. I'm so tired and just want a simple life. I don't want this to...
Replies
8
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,750
Messages
16,791,928
Members
649,352
Latest member
Znteiser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom