Almighy arms of Jesus, I come with my faith. Pray for ###

friday meleka

Humble Prayer Partner
Almighy arms of Jesus,
I come with my faith.
Pray for financial breakthrough.
Someone is selling a plot with 2 houses; he came direct to me with a hope that I can buy it. But as I am requesting for this prayer, I am pocket less but I hope with prayer everything is possible as the Bible says Jesus is the way, the truth, and the light. I know money will come through my business and I will buy the house. Pray for my miracle.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my faith Pray for my health Pray as I owe intercessors for ### 230 pounds Pray as I have barely enough money to get by and pay my bills Pray as I owe over 2000 pounds and would normally owe nothing as I like to pay things straight away Pray that all my debts can be gone Pray...
Replies
5
Views
278
I believe in God. I just have lost my faith. Pray God will bring me back to him and bless my relationship with the man I love. Pray he will love me also and God will bless our relationship. I want this man to be the man I marry. Also, unspoken request. I need a miracle. God bless you all.
Replies
4
Views
51
Pray for me, I am losing my faith. Pray GOD should make me firm, believe unto Him Emmanuel. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
64
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,891
Messages
16,793,138
Members
649,454
Latest member
Myraegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom