I believe in God. I just have lost my faith. Pray

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I believe in God. I just have lost my faith. Pray God will bring me back to him and bless my relationship with the man I love. Pray he will love me also and God will bless our relationship. I want this man to be the man I marry. Also, unspoken request. I need a miracle. God bless you all.
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!
Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi. Its me again. I just want to come here to pray again and say.. Dear Lord, I believe that my miracle is on its way. I believe that I will get that Amazon Specialist Job at ###. I believe I will be able to pay the ### Advance that I borrowed in my ### salary. I believe I will stay in this...
Replies
8
Views
279
Hi. This is asked of Jesus in His Name and in Jesus' Name only. Only Jesus can do this and Jesus will when you pray to Him be able to show you everything. I quote hostadmin who is comparing this to Moses opening the Red Sea. "We're here with you, standing in the gap for that deeply cherished...
Replies
9
Views
124
Hi. This is asked of Jesus in His Name and in Jesus' Name only. Only Jesus can do this and Jesus will when you pray to Him be able to show you everything. I quote hostadmin who is comparing this to Moses opening the Red Sea. "We're here with you, standing in the gap for that deeply cherished...
Replies
7
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,948
Messages
16,793,960
Members
649,532
Latest member
Dorlierwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom