Almighty God, I am depressed by loneliness, Lord, I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Father,

I am in agreement with this prayer, may their needs be met in every way, in Jesus' POWERFUL name. Thank You Lord God, in advance for what you are about to do in their life. AMEN & AMEN
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel like the devil is working overtime my boss is complaining about how I do my job and my case manager told me about it it seems like every where I live and work at people always complaining about me and I am going to get help with my job. And I have been bullied by family and everyone since...
Replies
9
Views
239
I am deeply sad and I feel like my life is over and I don't know what to do except pray and it seems like nobody cares all people care about is themselves. And I am still having problems with my job coach she still yells at me and talk down to me and tell me to hurry up I have other things to...
Replies
16
Views
548
Please pray for me I have nobody I am not close to my family anymore I don't have any friends or a spouse. I am very shy I have social anxiety all my life people treat me horrible and I am nice to them. Anything goes bad in my family my family blames me. And I am afraid if I get married my...
Replies
9
Views
355
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,157
Messages
16,807,671
Members
650,578
Latest member
Burgaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom