Almighty Father, thank you so much for your presence in our life. Thank you for being there keeping us safe and provided for always. We would like to ask for your protection again on the coming days as the weatherman predicts heavy rains due to a low pressure area. Please protect us from floods and landslide. Please stay by our side. We ask this in the name of your son Jesus!
No weapon formed against you will prosper my friend If God before you who can be against you.😎
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God have I ever told you how much I love you and how much I appreciate everything that you have given to me! Thank you for helping me be a better person and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better employee to help the company that I work for. Thank you for helping...
Replies
18
Views
469
My daughter's all the tests was favor from Lord Jesus and she was out from emergency room thank you my lord for everything you did for my daughter I knew you the only God who can do things possible I pray this in Jesus name Amen 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
11
Views
167
Dear God thank you for helping me to overcome my ### one day at a time. Thank you for helping me get rid of my ### one day at a time. Last night I finally had a better night's sleep without having ### or ###! Please continue to help me be a better person and a better husband and a better man and...
Replies
14
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,864
Messages
16,804,203
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom