ALMIGHTY FATHER, I pray that my ### should focus ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ENL

Humble Servant of All
ALMIGHTY FATHER, I pray that my children should focus more on their studies. Please give both wisdom and make them see why they need to study. give them a power of mind to easily understand the discussion in class. I TRUST IN YOU LORD.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)

God Wants You To Take Him At His Word And Just Trust HIM:


http://youtu.be/rRwQy2eQbJM
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ooh my Lord Almighty Father I pray that I may find my life partner, my husband to be as soon as possible. May he cherish me, take care of me and remove all the sorrows that I had. In Jesus name I pray, Amen❤️
Replies
7
Views
276
Dear Almighty Father, I come to You today with sincerity and gratitude in the presence of Your Holy Spirit. I ask for forgiveness for all the sins I have committed, and may You forgive me for the mistakes I've made. Thank You, God, for Your never-ending blessings showered upon me. I appreciate...
Replies
6
Views
338
Almighty Father, I'm praying for my brother, please heal him, and I know in your power anything wrong with his body you can do miracles. Please, Heavenly Father, and in Jesus' name, thank you.
Replies
10
Views
517
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,979
Messages
16,817,155
Members
651,111
Latest member
Wrielparn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom