i hope ur wish we'll be fullfiled. i pray for ### in jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus christ And pray that my forever loving girlfriend ### Whom she lives in ### will start messaging me on ### right now after I submit this prayer request and that she and I message each other and fall in love with each other forever amen...
Replies
9
Views
180
Dear Almighty Father, I come to You today with sincerity and gratitude in the presence of Your Holy Spirit. I ask for forgiveness for all the sins I have committed, and may You forgive me for the mistakes I've made. Thank You, God, for Your never-ending blessings showered upon me. I appreciate...
Replies
6
Views
337
Almighty Father, I'm praying for my brother, please heal him, and I know in your power anything wrong with his body you can do miracles. Please, Heavenly Father, and in Jesus' name, thank you.
Replies
10
Views
509
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,068
Messages
16,794,940
Members
649,622
Latest member
Sploumarularn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom