All Your Prayer S Will Be Apreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

ribsc

Humble Servant of All
Let us pray to Lord Jesus, Lord Jesus please forgive ### he doesn't know what he said and did. I pray for deliverance of all evil in ### mind, body, and life in Jesus' name. I rebuke the spirit of depression and negative thoughts in ### in Jesus' name. Amen. I declare strength, peace, joy, assurance, love, to ### in Jesus' name. Amen. I rebuke the spirit of poverty in ### life in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for all the beautiful prayers of strength for me and my fam when we were taking care of our sick cat with urinary/gall bladder complications. He sadly passed away despite the medications. I am still heartbroken, but I know that if God gives, He can also take away. Life and death are in...
Replies
11
Views
227
Lord thank you you are the greatest greatest healer of all thank you lord that nothing absolutely nothing is impossible for you thnk you lord that your words say ask and I will recieve thank you lord for getting me through my surgery lord I ask you please please completely totally permanently...
Replies
7
Views
201
We give thanks unto the Lord, for being in our lives, during this journey, with our ### battling cancer. She passed on last week, God knows best. We just continue to pray, to believe in Jesus, and he provides, strength, togetherness, and to love one another. And to always, take it to the Lord in...
Replies
6
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,620
Messages
16,813,228
Members
650,917
Latest member
Gwueton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom