All Things Are Working For Me !

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorthyLatifah

Disciple of Prayer
I just would like to take the time to ask you guys to pray for me, I am going through a struggle right now and I can't take on this task alone. I really need my Lord Jesus Christ right now to allow me to stay hopeful despite all the negative things that I have to deal with. I pray that I can make it to church on Sunday and that I can have a blessed day and week. I would really love it if you could pray for me because I have found a really good housing program called "###" and I will be able to take my kids with me. Now, the only thing that I am waiting on is the phone call saying that I was accepted. I pray that everything goes really well with this program and that I get accepted so that I can be back in my son's life and to be able to move forward with my life. I love my babies with the bottom of my heart and I just want a fresh start. I have made some mistakes in my life and I know that God forgives me for my sins because He is a forgiving God and that's what I love the most about Him. I pray that He gives me peace and comfort in knowing that I will be accepted to go to "###". I really need a miracle right now. I am so greatly appreciated when you guys pray for me and it brings me so much joy. Please Pray For Me and Bless You All, Amen!
 
Matthew 6:33

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His(Jesus) righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

My wife and I are praying for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray in The Name of Jesus that God will help me and Let Things work on my favor today That He will make a way and supply a need That I need him to supply imidently And That My loan will work out Just fine Today with no problem That He will Work it out and let it happen for me (Theese two...
Replies
9
Views
146
The end of all things is HERE! The beast of Revelation will reveal that he is God in the rebuilt temple. The mark of the beast will given for without it no one will be able to buy or sell. Christians will have to give their lives by beheading, and yes there is NO pre-trib. rapture so Christians...
Replies
9
Views
197
End of all things is at hand! Even as the Master declared, "Surely I come quickly," Revelation 22:20. We are living in the last, and final generation that will behold the soon coming King of kings, and Lord of lords. JESUS IS COMING BACK! ARE YOU READY? In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
11
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,231
Messages
16,797,338
Members
649,784
Latest member
Fyroyrurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom