All the angels in heaven praise and honor God day and night.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

All Christians who love the Lord should be shouting and praising the Lord day and night, just as the angels in heaven are doing right now.

Holy, holy, God almighty.
Who was, and is and is to come.
We bow down before You,
To praise You, to thank You, to adore Your holy name.
Nothing on earth is important anymore.
To be with You is our deepest desire.
Amen

The deepest desire of everyone who loves the Lord is, to be with Him forever. His promise is this. In My Fathers house are many mansions. I am going to prepare one for you, that where I am, there you may be also.

I am so blessed with every single song of praise to Jesus sung in church and at home. I got smart phone where all those wonderful songs of praise are singing today. Hallelujah, praise the Lord. I shall forever lift up my voice to God almighty and praise His holy name. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
The day may groan in pain and sorrow, the night may be long and dreary, it signals that we are going to break down, but there is help coming from above, the cry of heaven is to trust and obey for there is no other way. While the night may be uncertain, the light of God cometh in the morning...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There are cries of adoration as men of every nation lift their voice to make His glory known. Holy, holy, holy are You Lord. Worthy of all praise, worthy of all honor and glory. We bow down before Your holy throne and adore Your holy name. Touch our bodies o Lord. Touch my lonely soul. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Article
You are the Lamb upon the throne and unto You we lift our voice in praise, wonderful Savior and wonderful Lord. We are so grateful You came to this world to save sinners and to cleanse from all evil, opening the gates of heaven for us to enter in. We bow down before Your holy throne and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Heavenly love and care is the sweetest melody that fills our heart with joy and peace. In a world full of worries and full of noise, a sweetest melody soothes our soul. For Your name is great and greatly to be praised. I sing praises to Your name o Lord. For Your name is great and greatly to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Every single breath ever drawn by those who were redeemed of the Lord will be full of chords that pleases God to hear. Those who truly loves and serves the Lord will continue to glorify His holy name wherever they are. The marvels of Gods love are brought to us by the sweet chords of heaven...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom