All oppression is far from now with blood of Jesus

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 1:9 : But if ye turn unto me, and keep my commandments, and do them; though there were of you cast out unto the uttermost part of the heaven, yet will I gather them from thence, and will bring them unto the place that I have chosen...
Replies
10
Views
204
Please help him today, destroy all oppression and bad feelings and please protect him with Your Awesome Power of Your Precious Blood in Jesus Name Amen, please let him feel Your Awesome love today Thank You Father!!!
Replies
5
Views
458
I’ve been far from Jesus lately. I haven’t been praying nor reading the Bible. I’ve been through so much in my life and I’m just tired. I’ve become numb and spiritually lazy. I also have a lot of anger and unforgiveness in my heart. It feels like I just don’t care about anything anymore...
Replies
15
Views
396
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,124
Messages
16,796,181
Members
649,668
Latest member
Snuathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom