Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I, ### ### ### of ###, ### currently ###, ### ask for prayer the life Abba gave me is for Abba, Jesus, Holy, Good for ever.
Replies
8
Views
163
In my life I have no friends or family, only Jesus, because I was rejected as being known that I am a Christian follower of Christ. I tried my best to love others, but in the back of their minds, they feel like I am rather lost because as an ex-Muslim, even when I try to love the Muslims, they...
Replies
8
Views
205
I fell into sin some time ago.. I had financial difficulties and I was very unhappy. I started dating the manager of my company. He promised me all kind of promises and I believed him but he discarded me very cruelly 10 minutes before my 8 hours shift was to start. I was so hurt of the situation...
Replies
13
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,331
Messages
16,809,932
Members
650,736
Latest member
Irmoreydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom