All In Need

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chrystol
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chrystol

Guest
I am requesting prayer for all those in need of a friend, in need of a home, in need of a job, in need of a family, in need of financial help. I request prayer for all needs throughout the world. I ask that all burdens be lifted. I pray that the healing blood of Christ flows over the nation and we all are healed. In Jesus name AMEN
 
Lord Jesus I stand in agreement with ### prayer request today. In the mighty name of Jesus I pray Amen.
 
Lord Jesus,
What a Spirit-led, heartfelt and selfless prayer. Let all these requests fall upon Christ also.
Bless and keep this Child of the Living God! Strengthen and uphold her by Your Mighty hand.
Bless her going out and coming in.
Bless her in all she does.
And let her prayers be answered according to Your will.
In Jesus Name,
Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May those on here who are in need of salvation be saved, those who are captives of the Devil be set free, and be delivered, and those who are sick be healed in the name of Jesus. May the anointing that breaks every yoke of sin, and of the Devil flow throughout this site. May the Shekinah glory...
Replies
9
Views
277
Iam working as a ### in ###. I request them to give leave regarding my marriage purpose. They didn't reply to me for this October one yr to be finished. I asked januvary. Please for me
Replies
10
Views
342
*All names mentioned in this prayer are in the public domain and are therefore not personally identifiable -- Zero need for redaction -- God bless us as we unite our faith, John 17:1-26, and are guarded from "gatekeeping" through the nefarious and seeming plausibility of artificial intelligence...
Replies
9
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,120
Messages
16,796,122
Members
649,662
Latest member
Cheadoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom