ALL I NEED IS TO BE FILLED ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalom I need to be filled with the Holy Spirit. Can you please pray for me that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me to boldly proclaim the gospel, the Lord Jesus and Truth in Jesus name please? Thank you and God bless you in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
11
Views
163
Please pray my case manager will help me and show me kindness I also need her to call me back today and I have a really bad sore throat from all of this stress and need to get all better soon thank-you everyone for praying for all of this for me in Jesus's Name Amen
Replies
9
Views
328
Pray for no errors to be found JESUS I filled yesterday you know all details LORD Please grant me my freedom AMEN THANKYOU So much that it has been granted I know and I BELIEVE THANK YOU SHALOM MELACHIM
Replies
9
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,896
Messages
16,793,196
Members
649,464
Latest member
Etheirsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom