All I can do is put my trust in God

StevenNAshley

Servant of All
I really don't know how to start this. I've been in a relationship for several months now, I proposed to her, she accepted. A few months ago she left, after one week she came back. She has not worn the ring since, and now she left again on Sunday. I feel deep down that this is the one for me. I know that she has a hard time accepting the way life is, and the path that the Lord has given her. She always has trouble choosing the Lord's path over her path. I want to let her go because I feel it that is what she wants, but I don't want to let her go because I love her so much. I can only pray that God and everyone else that prays with me and for me to save this relationship and bring it back to what it was again and will be. I hope at some point that she stays for good. Amen
 
Be strong in yourself and know that God has you in the palm of His hands working everything out behind the scenes.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###. I have faced 3 years of hell. From being raped by demons choked 24/7 by them and it is never ending. 60 plus deliverances later here I am. I am not enjoying my walk with the Lord bec of all I face. The enemy is always trying to get me to hurt myself and tonight before I lay down...
Replies
8
Views
407
My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust for ever in Jesus's mighty name.
Replies
9
Views
610
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 32:2 – “But Elihu son of Barakel the Buzite, of the family of Ram, became very angry with Job for justifying himself rather than God.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, Elihu, a younger observer of Job‘s discussions...
Replies
10
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,511
Messages
16,777,683
Members
648,070
Latest member
Broatseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom