all gold silver wealth riches money call you to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
all gold silver wealth riches money call you to me right no come to me right now overtake me right now in jesus name I declare in jesus name all my lotto numbers lotto raffle euro numbers euro raffle all scarch cards I buy will right now hit the jackpot all come up for me right now this will happen to me I am always in the right place at the right time my fiancée's financial income enlarge abundantly right now wealth overtake me right now in jesus name make this happen to me in jesus name
 
Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name today and for always please bless me with the desires of my heart according to Your perfect will. Bless me to walk in love, power, and a sound mind. Heal and make me whole in You. Cause me to prosper, be in excellent health (mind, body, and spirit), and cause my soul to prosper in You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about and the writer of this prayer. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Thank You that all things (good or bad) will work together for our good. Amen. Please Read: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18228-a-true-man-and-woman-of-god/
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
I pray that God answers your prayer that HE sees what you need. Remain steadfast and keep Him in your prayers.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please please all pray lord thank you for the money I have savings I have benefits I have thank you that you my father my lord my god own all the millions billions wealth riches money of this whole world lord thank you for my 1 bedroom council flat but I deserve so so so much bigger better as...
Replies
10
Views
255
Lord I thank you for the money I have savings I have benefits I have thank you that you my lord my God own all the millions billions wealth riches money of this whole world thank you Lord that you can do all things thank you that your word says ask and I will receive keep on asking that my joy...
Replies
6
Views
273
Lord thank you for the money I have savings I have benifits I have thank you lord that you my lord my god my father own all the millions billions wealth riches money of this whole world lord thank you that your word says ask and I will recieve I ask you please please pleass lord please bless and...
Replies
5
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,664
Messages
16,779,158
Members
648,197
Latest member
Glmaroanar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom