all gold silver wealth riches fiancés I call you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
all gold silver wealth riches fiancés I call you to me now in jesus name I pray for wealth and the blessing of the lord to overtake me in all areas of my life now in jesus name I pray for every year the locust has eaten to me every disappointment I have had to be mightly mightly restored to me lord I need financial miracle to buy new home lord please send me the financial miracle I need as soon as possible to buy new home in jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
ALL GOLD SILVER WEALTH RICHES MONEY I CALL YOU TO ME NOW COME TO ME RIGHT NOW FROM THE NORTH THE EAST THE SOUTH THE WEST COME TO ME NOW OVERTAKE ME RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME I COMMAND IN JESUS NAME ALL MY NUMBERS ON THE LOTTO LOTTO RAFFLE THE EURO THE EURO RAFFLE ALL SCARCH CARDS I BUY GET TO...
Replies
3
Views
83
  • Locked
all gold silver wealth riches money I call you to me right now from the north the south the east the west overtake me right now in Jesus name I command all my ### numbers ### numbers euro ### numbers all scarch cards I buy to hit the jackpot for me right now this will happen to me no win Jesus...
Replies
3
Views
199
  • Locked
all gold silver wealth riches money call you to me right no come to me right now overtake me right now in jesus name I declare in jesus name all my lotto numbers lotto raffle euro numbers euro raffle all scarch cards I buy will right now hit the jackpot all come up for me right now this will...
Replies
6
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,652
Messages
16,779,046
Members
648,184
Latest member
Naluesdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom