All glory to God almighty.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Isaiah 26:3: God will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on God, because he trusts in God.
Jeremiah 31:3b: Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love.
🙏Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me to always keep my focus and mind stayed on You. Bless me to trust in You, trust in Your Word, and trust Your love for me is everlasting. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, I am concerned about, and the writer of this prayer. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
From a bitterness of illness comes the sweetness of health. Jesus will give us peace, joy and happiness if we serve and love Him all the days of our life. Start today and you will find out later.

Isaiah 26:3: God will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on God, because he trusts in God.
Jeremiah 31:3b: Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love.
🙏Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me to always keep my focus and mind stayed on You. Bless me to trust in You, trust in Your Word, and trust Your love for me is everlasting. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, I am concerned about, and the writer of this prayer. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen.
Amen and Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
The day may groan in pain and sorrow, the night may be long and dreary, it signals that we are going to break down, but there is help coming from above, the cry of heaven is to trust and obey for there is no other way. While the night may be uncertain, the light of God cometh in the morning...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are so glad You came to save us from going to hells burning fire and delivered us from all kinds of torments from hell and from all guilt of past our past life. As long as we obey Gods word in worship and adoration to Him alone. Other gods of the world should not be worshipped or adored as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A wonderful choir of God is made us of many voices, it could be yours and others who come to church to join is in praise and adoration to God almighty. It is just like in heaven above, all angels, cherubims and zeraphims along with all the prophets of old and the saints who have gone up before...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is the deepest desire of all saints of God who came this morning to church to honor, to praise and glorify the Lord. His holy presence was so real and sick people were healed, those possesed by satan were delivered and we all started to praise and honor the Lord for the wonderful things...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Every single breath ever drawn by those who were redeemed of the Lord will be full of chords that pleases God to hear. Those who truly loves and serves the Lord will continue to glorify His holy name wherever they are. The marvels of Gods love are brought to us by the sweet chords of heaven...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom