ALL COLDNESS GET OUT OF MY BODY AND HOUSE ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
ALL COLDNESS GET OUT OF MY BODY AND HOUSE RIGHT NOW I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU. I COMMAMND MY BODY HOUSE HOME INCREDIBLY WARMER FULL OF THE LOVE AND PRESENCE OF THE LORD JESUS ALL SICKNESS GET OUT OF MY BODY IN JESUS NAME YOU HAVE NO PLACE IN ME YOU CANNOT EXIST IN ME I AM A CHILD OF THE MOST HIGH GOD I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR MY HEALTH TO BE STRONGER HEALED BLESSED EXELLANT FLOURISH AND BE PROTECTED IN JESUS NAME I WILL NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN BE COLD FEEL COLD IT IS A THING OF THE PAST EVERY SINGLE ORGAN CELL OF MY BODY IS NOW HEALED STRONG FUNCTIONING PERFECTLY IN JESUS NAME I FORBID SICKNESS IN MY BODY I SPEAK TOTALLY LIFE HEALTH HEALING TO EVERY PART OF ME AND MY BODY AND HEALTH IN JESUS NAME
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY SATAN DEMONS BINDED UP GREATLY GET WAY TO BUSY TO REMEMBER ME EVER AGAIN PERIOD PERMANENTLY. I MOVE OUT OF STATE OR COUNTRY DOORS OPEN FOR ME URGENTLY I FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO WITH MY CATS URGENTLY AFTER TONIGHT ITS...
Replies
6
Views
130
ALL MIKES SATAN AND CELEBRITIES CRAP CELESTIALS YOUR NOT GODS OVER ME YOUR NOTHING NO ONE NOW EVIL BULLIES STOP ATTACKING ME ITS STUPID IM CURSING U ALL U WILL SHUT THE HELL UP GREATLY GET OUT GREATLY SATAN NOW U ALL NOW ITS WAR NOW U HAVE WENT TO FAR WAY TO LONG NOW GET OUT YOU HAVE NO PLACE IN...
Replies
7
Views
188
Heal any kind of sickness and diseases out of my body To be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Replies
10
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,989
Messages
16,794,232
Members
649,564
Latest member
Twuyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom