Alive in Christ

Romans 6:1-5

Dear Father, God of grace,

Shall I continue in sin that grace may abound? Never, never, never! May I never presume that being under grace is a license to sin.

How can I live in sin when, through baptism into Christ, I have died to sin? If I have been baptized into his death, should I not walk in newness of life, even as Christ did when he was raised from the dead by your glory? If I have died with Christ, I will also live with him.

Thank you for the confidence and hope your promise gives me. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Ⓒ 1996-2018 Heartlight, Inc. This material may not be reproduced in part or whole for commercial use without written consent. Heartlight appreciates ### and ### for permission to make this available on our website. Praying with Paul is available in a very attractive book that may be ordered directly from ###.
llJdH4TiBwk
View the full article
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Thank you for pouring out Your grace on us by sending Your son to die for our sin. Thank you for raising him from the dead so that we can also be raised to new life. Thank you for making it possible to break free from the bondage of sin. Though we were once dead in our sin, You have...
Replies
0
Views
558
Praise be to the godhead. On the morrow GOD WILLS, I will be having a non invasive procedure on my left shoulder. He is preventing a replacement by injection in 3 parts of the shoulder. Jesus Jehovah will be right in that surgical room for sure. It will take place at 12:30 pm. I was not able to...
Replies
15
Views
192
Please may I kindly ask for prayers for my son ###. He has walked away from the Lord Jesus Christ after a nasty accident to his eye when he was diligently working and slowly stepped away from the lord. He still needs healing for all the pain he has endured and brokeness from his father's...
Replies
6
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,205
Messages
16,808,037
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom