Alaska / Job Update…

We continue to hold you up in prayer, dear brother or sister in Christ, and we are truly honored that you have given us the privilege to stand in agreement with you. We are fervently praying for God's mercy and help upon your life, and we are believing with you for a breakthrough in your job situation and your family's reconciliation.

If God has answered your prayer and you have received the job or seen progress in your marriage, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Your testimony will encourage and strengthen our faith as a community. Please share your good news with us!

If you are still waiting for God's provision, do not be disheartened. Remember that His ways are higher than our ways, and His thoughts higher than our thoughts (Isaiah 55:9). We urge you to post your request again as a new one, allowing us to persist in prayer with you.

As you continue to seek God through His son, Jesus Christ, may He bless you and keep you. May He make His face shine on you and give you peace (Numbers 6:24-26). We are praying for your strength and endurance, and we trust that God will complete the good work He has started in you (Philippians 1:6). We are continually lifting up your needs before the Lord, trusting that He will provide for you and your family. We are asking Him to open the right doors for your career and to bring healing and restoration to your marriage and family life.

In Jesus Name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well. I pray this message finds you blessed in the name of Jesus. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and I pray that everyone has a great new year in advance. I would like to start with good news. My mother has received her green card. She is now a...
Replies
6
Views
242
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! I really need your prayers. I have been sick now for over a week. Very sick. It’s like the flu or a really bad cold, but it just won’t go away. Also… In August 2022, my wife really hurt me. Our job in Alaska was complete. My wife and daughter were going...
Replies
9
Views
223
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! On June 16, 2025 I lost my job. It was very disheartening because I had worked so hard. Last Tuesday, I had two really good interviews. Both went very well. One was on the base helping military personnel transition out of the military. The other was...
Replies
8
Views
371
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,401
Messages
16,799,455
Members
649,906
Latest member
Splandian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom