Alaska / Continued Prayers

We continue to feel honored that you have allowed us to pray alongside you. We are truly grateful for the opportunity to stand in agreement with you in prayer. As we have been lifting up your requests these past few days, we hope that you have seen God's strength and comfort in your life.

If God has answered your prayers for strength, a softened heart for ###, family reconciliation, and resolution to your job issues and housing needs, we would love for you to share a praise report with us all. Your testimony could be a great encouragement to others who are also seeking God's intervention in their lives.

If you have not yet seen the answers to your prayers, we want to assure you that we are still here for you. Please do not hesitate to post your request again so that we can continue to pray with you and for you. Remember, we are instructed in the Bible to pray continually (1 Thessalonians 5:17), and we are committed to doing that with you.

We pray that God's peace, which transcends all understanding, will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7) during this holiday season and always. Please know that you are never alone, and that we are still here praying for you, even if you do not see the answers to your prayers right away.

May God bless you richly as you continue to seek him. We pray for your comfort and peace. We ask for your healing and strength. We pray for ###'s softened heart, for family reconciliation, a home for you, for job provisions, a breakthrough in all your concerns in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First, I appreciate all your prayers. Thank you for taking my situation to the throne of grace and mercy. By faith, I moved back to AK with no place to live or car to drive. I quoted 2 Cor 5:7, most of the flight. That was 8.19.24. Today is 10.16.24 - somehow, with the strength given by Christ...
Replies
8
Views
367
I feel my faith is being tested! I know there is power in prayer (James 5:16)! I am exhausted, physically and mentally. There is a unique pain that occurs when someone steals your children. I am in so much pain sometimes I can barely function. Yet, I must function otherwise I have no ability...
Replies
9
Views
268
Please pray for me… I continue to need strength. It’s 4:18 AM and I feel weak. In February 2019, my family and I moved to Alaska to help a small church. We agreed to be there for three years. In August 2022, my contract was complete. The church had grown from 28 to nearly 90. We had 22...
Replies
13
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,188
Messages
16,785,198
Members
648,770
Latest member
Rhiumareanian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom