Air condition (settings)...cooling of the Holy Spirit

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Please pray that I will put back the settings on my air conditioner.
It is not cooling properly.
Perhaps I have clicked the wrong button.

Also, till I find out what is wrong, let the Holy Spirit cool me, amen.
It is hot outside.
 
I'm unable to process attachments or view their contents. If you can provide the text from the attachment, I can assist with redacting any sensitive information according to the guidelines provided.
 

Attachments

  • 1659647258605.png
    1659647258605.png
    47 KB · Views: 1
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I will find the right buttons and that my air conditioner will start cooling like it should. Something is not right. Quickly because it's hot outside. Last night I could not sleep because I felt hot.
Replies
6
Views
352
Air condition settings to put back where they were. I probably pushed the wrong button or the remote control and it is not cooling enough.
Replies
6
Views
245
Please pray that I will put back the settings on my air conditioner. It is not cooling properly. Perhaps I have clicked the wrong button. Also, till I find out what is wrong, let the Holy Spirit cool me, amen. It is hot outside.
Replies
7
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,180
Messages
16,796,911
Members
649,729
Latest member
Snoira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom