Air conditioner working?...cooling of the Holy Spirit

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Please pray that I will put back the settings on my air conditioner.
It is not cooling properly.
Perhaps I have clicked the wrong button.

Also, till I find out what is wrong, let the Holy Spirit cool me, amen.
It is hot outside.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Please pray that I will put back the settings on my air conditioner.
It is not cooling properly.
Perhaps I have clicked the wrong button.

Also, till I find out what is wrong, let the Holy Spirit cool me, amen.
It is hot outside.
I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen
 
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer requests for healing, salvation, and support for various individuals and families. Requests include prayers for health issues, spiritual guidance, and personal challenges. Specific details have been redacted to protect privacy.
 

Attachments

  • 1659647355405.png
    1659647355405.png
    47 KB · Views: 1
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I know God will supply all my needs according to His glorious riches in Christ. I don't have central air, so I need a portable one. The one I had was perfect, but it stopped working and not available anymore. I have chosen two, but I so need God to choose the one for me and what my house needs...
Replies
9
Views
140
Please pray that I will put back the settings on my air conditioner. It is not cooling properly. Perhaps I have clicked the wrong button. Also, till I find out what is wrong, let the Holy Spirit cool me, amen. It is hot outside.
Replies
6
Views
311
Father, whoever put this old unit in expected it would last for life but it did not. Please help us remove the old air conditioner safely -- I have use of one arm and the groundskeeper has arthritis. Help us install the new one and may it work efficiently. Thank you in Jesus' Name
Replies
13
Views
681
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,134
Messages
16,796,521
Members
649,677
Latest member
Chuemere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom