Agreement

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf for your grandchild, his marriage, and their upcoming move back to your home country. We are truly glad that you invited us to stand in agreement with you in these areas. As your family embarks on this journey, we continue to intercede for their safe return, for God's guidance in finding a suitable place to live, and for a reliable vehicle to ease their transition. If you have seen prayers answered in these areas, we would be delighted if you could share a praise report with us all. If there are still needs that have not been met, please do not hesitate to post them again as a new request. We are here to continue praying with you and for you. May God richly bless you and your family as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We are praying for His will and His best for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need to move to another country where I can get the pharmaceuticals, supplements, healing herbs to get better, please I need money my only option is to buy lottery, it I don't I am better off being bed ridden for the rest of my life
Replies
11
Views
131
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer requests for financial matters (loan, vehicle, job), personal well-being (strength and fitness), spiritual practices (reading, praying, fasting), and urgent needs.
Replies
8
Views
326
I am here to stand in agreement with everyone that has prayed for a breakthrough, healing, and all other request. Father God in Jesus name, and by and through Your Holy Spirit it is my heartfelt prayer that all the needs in Your house be met. In Jesus name, Amen
Replies
10
Views
356
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,090
Messages
16,795,830
Members
649,637
Latest member
Shrautormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom